Christie Bookkeeping provides services for businesses based in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown and elsewhere throughout Delaware. We can provide our bookkeeping services for your business in person or we can do it remotely and help you save on sharing your limited office space.
Our standard service tasks include:
- Posting transactions to appropriate income/expense accounts
- Customer invoicing
- Vendor bill payments
- Monthly reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts
- Account analysis at month and year end closings
- Preparing required financial reporting such as Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Customer Invoice
- Aging reports to be sure you are staying on track to meet your goals
- Assistance in budget preparation
- Assistance in making cashflow decisions
We create customized QuickBooks files for your business, including the design of your chart of accounts to best meet your needs, an items list to aid in customer invoicing, monthly financial reporting packages and more.
Whatever type of business you manage in Delaware, we can customize your QuickBooks file to suit your specific needs. We’ve worked with all types of business from law offices to contractors to title companies and more. We’re dedicated to providing you timely and accurate reports to help you and your organization succeed.